What can an airport guest order using SFO2Go?
SFO2Go allows airport guests to order food and beverages online from participating restaurants for pick-up.
Can I order from all restaurants at SFO through SFO2Go?
- You can order from all participating restaurants, which are listed on the homepage.
- We are constantly working on adding exciting and new products from our restaurant partners to the SFO2Go platform.
Is there a charge to use SFO2Go?
Yes, there is a $1.00 convenience fee added to all orders to support the platform and technology.
Is SFO2Go administered by SFO?
- SFO has chosen Grab SFO JV, LLC as the trusted partner for the service. This means that when you order through SFO2Go, you enter into agreement with Grab SFO JV, LLC and not SFO.
Who is Grab SFO JV, LLC?
- Grab SFO JV, LLC, also known as Grab, is a product provided by Servy. You can learn more about Servy and Grab here.
How do I contact Servy’s customer service?
How to order using SFO2Go:
How can I access SFO2Go?
- There are numerous ways of accessing SFO2Go including:
- Through the dedicated webpage at www.sfo2go.net
- By scanning any of the SFO2Go QR codes found throughout the airport concourses and at participating retailers.
Can I order using SFO2Go before reaching the airport (pre-order)?
Pre-order is definitely something we hope to offer in the future, but at the moment we are unable to offer this function.
How can I order food and drinks using SFO2Go?
- Airport guests can order food and beverages from the participating restaurants.
- Simply load up your basket and pay for your items and your order will be processed.
- Notifications will be sent to you during preparation to advise you for your order status.
I have a promotional discount code. How do I redeem it?
Add your discount code at checkout and this will be applied automatically to your basket.
Where do I collect my order?
Follow the instructions in the order confirmation and head to the “Order Collection Point” at the chosen restaurant where you will need to show your order confirmation.
How will I know that my SFO2Go order has been accepted?
When payment has been made, you will receive an email and/or SMS to confirm the SFO2Go order and advise of the estimated pick-up time.
How can I track my SFO2Go order?
You will receive a further email / SMS when your SFO2Go order is ready to pick up. The email / SMS will also advise you of the correct pickup location.
Can someone else collect the order on my behalf?
A customer can share their order details and order confirmation with someone else in their party to collect the order on their behalf.
Issues with my order:
Who should I contact if I have feedback about SFO2Go or wish to make a complaint?
I have changed my mind. How do I cancel an order?
Orders placed through SFO2Go cannot be cancelled as these are perishable items prepared as soon as the order is submitted.
What happens if my order is not ready before I am due to board?
If your order is delayed and you are unable to wait, please let us know by sending your order details via the Guest Help form here and we will be happy to rectify.
Can I change my order after it has been placed?
It is not possible to change your order once it has been received by the outlet. However, additional items can be added at the restaurant upon collection if required.
When do I get charged for my order?
- Transactions are pre-authorized once your order is submitted and charged when your order is collected.
- You will receive an email from SFO2Go powered by Servy containing and itemized receipt once your order is picked up. Servy is the merchant of record on your credit card statement, but all merchant information is included on your receipt.
I did not receive a receipt for my order. How can I get a copy?
Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to send a copy.
What happens to my credit card information after the transaction has completed?
No credit card information is stored by Servy; instead it is passed on to our payment processor via dual-layered encryption. Servy maintains PCI compliance for all payments.